The DS2 PLATFORM
(Dynamic Stabilization and Strengthening Platform)
The DS2 PLATFORM is a multiple patented product that takes traditional exercises to another level!!
- Low friction and versatile!
- Perform Closed Kinetic Chain (CKC) upper extremity exercises ON THE WALL
- Allows for limited weight-bearing or load through the shoulder
- Promotes slight compression in the glenohumeral joint and co-contraction of the shoulder and scapular muscles
- Decreased shear forces and increased stability of the shoulder
- Used for patient-controlled stretching and flexibility
- Transition from low level exercises on the wall to advanced exercises on the floor for shoulder strengthening and stability
- Apply resistive bands and place the patients/athletes in various positions to increase the challenge
- Perform lower extremity exercises and trunk/core exercises with the DS2 Platform on the floor
- Use the dot configuration to perform various patterns to challenge your patients/athletes at their repsective skill level and stage of rehab
- Utilized from the initial phase of rehab to the final “end-stage” of rehab and functional training